Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Time To Improve The Home Security

Though the neighbourhood the Even that I 'live-In is not full of crime, although the odd law breaker does appear-In the area from time to time, I decided it was about time I upgraded the home securityEven though the neighbourhood that I live in is not full of crime, although the odd law breaker does appear in the area from time to time, I decided it was about time I upgraded the home security.

It is over a decade now since I installed a simple alarm system. It is good enough to to sense motion and broken glass, but that is about it.

I have now ordered a system that has the above two functions, but also triggers when a door opens. It also has infra-red lights, and best of all, a video recorder for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment